1 week left.
1 week to say my last goodbyes.
But most importantly 1 week to organize what to pack and plan.
When I started thinking about my gap year in South and Central America I never imagined what needed to be done.
- Pack some clothes
- a passport
- and a ticket
but that would be it.
Well if you think that it will be that easy then you will be wrong.
You have to think about …
- what types of copies to bring with you
- how to manage the payment with your organisation
- how many credit cards to bring
- how to not get everything stolen
- when and how to leave the country after six months and how to assure that to the police men at the border
- what types of clothes and how many to bring
and… and… and.
It seems like a lot and that is true but what it does, it makes everything even more exciting and realistic!
And in the end I will be spending my upcoming year near the beach, surrounded by a rain forest and with temperatures around 30°
Doesn`t sound that bad right?
The thought of being away from home, from responsibilities, from family and friends should feel strange shouldn’t it? I mean my life will turn 180°.
But it feels right. It feels right without me even being away. I want to get out of my comfort zone, get out of what i’m used of; just grow as a person.
Lets see what is going to happen…
Here you can see a truly happy Amy. Just because some monkeys are giving her attention. She is easy to impress if someone is that adorable…